Q. How to set up Geeni smart Wi-Fi camera?
Setting up your Geeni smart Wi-Fi camera is as easy as pie – no, you don’t have to make a pie! All you need to do is follow these simple steps:
1. Download the free Geeni app from Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Plug in your Geeni Smart Camera & wait for it to blink blue.
3. Connect the camera to your home’s Wi-Fi network using the Geeni app.
4. Enter a name for your camera in the app and click “Add Device” when done.
5. Then, sit back and enjoy watching live footage on your smartphone or tablet! You can even create alerts to get notified when the camera detects motion.
So there you have it! With just a few taps and clicks, your Geeni Smart Camera is ready to go!
Q. Does Geeni have a monthly fee?
No, there are no monthly fees, and your Geeni camera is free to use!
Q. Can I View My Geeni Camera On A Computer?
Yes, you can view your Geeni camera on a computer by accessing the web app using any compatible web browser. Go to mygeeni.net and log in with your account credentials. This will allow you to access live footage from your desktop or laptop!
Q. Is there a way to integrate STH with the Geeni app?
Of course! The Geeni app integrates with STH, giving you even more smart home options like lights, thermostats, and more. With this integration, you can control all your connected devices from one convenient location. It’s truly the ultimate home automation experience.
Q. Geeni Smart Plug Not Connecting to Wi-Fi?
If your Geeni smart plug isn’t connecting to Wi-Fi, don’t panic! First, ensure the plug is powered on and close to your router. Then check if the signal strength is strong enough by moving it closer or farther away from the router. You can also try rebooting your router and performing a factory reset on the Geeni app. For further assistance, contact our customer service team for help with troubleshooting any issues you may have.